- Harry Fortner/Produce
- Other Produce Vendors
- Teens from R. R. will be holding a Fundraiser/Baked Goods
- Michelle Steiner/Tupperware/Baked Goodsfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Debbie Boyd/Pampered Chef
- The Ole Farm House/Produce/Goat Milk Soap/Ceramics
- Kathy Laws/Produce/Crafts
- Kathy Cuff/Crochet Items and Classes
- Scarletts Ribbons/Scarlett Carter with homemade hair bows
- With A Cherry On Top/Baked Goods & Boutique Items by Nikki Smale
- Engineered Crochet/Sarah Williamson
- F & S Crafts/Norma Jean Fox/Handmade Towels,Aprons, Quilts, MicroWave Potato Bags and more.
- Kids, Bring a Painted Pumpkin and/or a Scarecrow to enter into contest for Prizes
- Adults, Wear your Best Costume for a Prize
- Kids, Best Costume Contest
- Free of Charge: Children can sit down and make a Halloween greeting card at a table hosted by the Market, with rubber stamps, inks, and everything a kid could need to make a spooky card.
- Other Produce and Craft Vendors
- First Prize for ADULTS is 2 tickets to “Seussical,” opening Nov. 9.
- Judging is between 11 am and Noon, Prizes to be awarded at Noon..
- Kids Please have your Pumpkins/Scarecrows entered no later than 10 am on Saturday.
- Judges for these contests are: Keith Paxton, Jeremy Faison, Jean Dauernheim, and Lynne Strickland Griffin.
6th Annual Halloween Bash @ the Market
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.