- Mustang Alley, A local 501c3,Non-Profit Horse Rescue. They have Trail Rides available to help support their Horse Rescue. 423-552-5988, 1020 Walters Road, Greeneville, Tn. http://www.mustangalley.org/
- Greeneville Farmers Market. A 501c3 Non-Profit. Dedicated to bringing the Farmers and the Community together to eat local and healthy. 423-639-7616 Located at the Fairgrounds, May to Oct. www.greenevillefarmersmarket.com
- CrittersWork Service Dog Partners, Inc. Local 501c3 Non-Profit. CrittersWork trains rescued dogs to work or perform tasks for the benefit of individuals with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability. 423-552-1416 http://critterswork.blogspot.com/
- GreenPets Foster Network, Inc. Local Non Profit. Local Dog All Breed Rescue. 423-552-1416 http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/TN258.html
- All Creatures Country Club. Boarding,Grooming & Training. High Quality Natural Foods and Treats. 345 Kitchen Branch Rd. Greeneville. 423-639-2920_www.greatandsmall.net
- A Safe Harbor Home They work with Domestic Violence Families .http://asafeharborhome.weebly.com/ or http://www.ndvh.org/
- Charity Treasures. Thrift shop accepts donations to help support Safe Harbor Home. 423-289-4547 http://www.charitytreasures.com/
- The Ole Farm House, 630 Johnson Rd. Greeneville. A small family owned and operated Farm, with a Greenhouse,(lettuce, Greens Available now.) Vegetables in Season, Pottery Studio, Ceramic Classes, Bisque, Green ware, Firings available. Goat Granny's Goat Milk Soap, Gourds, Luffa's and other Crafts. www.theolefarmhouse.com
- Cloud 9 Ranch, specializing in fresh sweet breads, Hand Fruit Pies, and helping to preserve freshness and saving storage space with Tupperware. http://cloud9ranch-tn.com/blog/
- 5 Lil Monkeys & With A Cherry On Top. Both locally owned & Operated in Greene County. 5 Lil Monkeys is a Children's Clothing Store & With a Cherry On Top, makes Cupcakes for any occasion. From the simplest to the most gourmet. From Birthdays to Weddings and anything in between. Your wish is my request. 859-982-2117 www.cherryontopcupcakery.weebly.com
- Hemlock Hollow Inn & Paint Creek Cafe : Enjoy a meal by the creek Hostel, Cabins, Cafe, Country Store, Campsites & Pavilion Hemlock Hollow Inn & Paint Creek Cafe
Just a few of our Local Small Businesses. Please Support them this Saturday & everyday.
Holiday Open House Extravaganza!
Saturday November 17thfrom 10am – 4pm ~ Mark Your Calendar !
at 303 Forest Hills Drive inGreeneville – park in the driveway or next door (not in road)
This holiday sale could be an answer to your shopping prayers. Find something for everyone on your list at this extravaganza. Tasty snacks and a few local vendors selling their goods to friends for their holiday gifts. If you are interested in selling your goods with us, please give me a call.
Peace and Plenty Aromatherapy is closing down the sale of aromatherapy products with this holiday’s sales. Clearance Price on Essential Oils. Other aromatherapy products will be available. Massage therapy with Shannon Miller and private yoga instruction with Dale Thompson are great gift ideas!
Darby Schafer is showcasing several wonderful items! Her online greeting card service allows users to create excel spreadsheets or input information directly to send greeting cards to friends, family and clients! Tutorials can be booked and she will be set up to show the service to guests!Hummus Among Us offers delightful freshly made hummus gift certificates in multiple flavors as well as whole wheat tortillas. Also thermal rice pillows with washable covers in various sizes to go in the microwave and freezer.
Premier Jewelry Consultant, Betty Ann Foulks will be showcasing her Autumn line of gorgeous pieces. She will also share her clearance items.
Beth Foster of Grandview Acres will offer homemade jams, spice rubs and gift certificates for a variety of artisan and heirloom sourdough breads.
Love Pottery is presenting several lovely pieces at clearance prices.
Amanda Kilday of Reeds of Gray will offering her awesome handmade jewelry pieces for the more unique people on your gift list. Her work can be seen on Facebook – Reeds of Gray Jewelry. Many lovely native style pieces.
For more information please call Shannon Miller at 423-638-4705 or 423-484-6582 or Facebook me.