1st Annual Dad's Crock Pot Cook-Off Rules & registration
LIMITED TO FIRST 10 APPLICATIONS
- Each Dad must put together a meal that can be cooked in a crock pot.
- Bring finished Crock Pot Meal in your crock pot to the Farmers Market on June 16, by 10 am.
- Judging will begin at 10:30 am, Prizes to be awarded at 11:30. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes
- Must furnish Printed Recipe to Information Table as you arrive along with application, or fill out online application and submit at least night before Cook-Off.
- Information table will give each contestant a number. NO ENTRIES MUST PUT THEIR NAME ON ANYTHING THAT IS ON THEIR TABLE, NUMBER ONLY.
- 8 1/2 X 11 Sign must be on table, stating that meal was made in a home based kitchen, that is not Certified or Inspected. Information table will have those available for contestant.
- If meal was prepared in a kitchen where nuts of any kind or any other food allergen is consumed, then a sign so stating must also be displayed on table. Information table will also have those for contestant.