10th Annual Halloween Bash @ the Market
Oct. 14th for 2017
9 am to 1 pm
- Kids, Bring a Painted Pumpkin and/or a Scarecrow to enter into contest for Prizes
- Adults, Wear your Best Costume for a Prize
- Kids, Best Costume Contest
- The Ole Farm House w/Bread, Pottery(Christmas & Halloween) Lettuce, Carrots, Peppers
- K Bears and More w/Handmade Childrens Items, Scarves, Other Christmas Items.
- Other Produce and Craft Vendors
- Judging is between 11 am and Noon, Prizes to be awarded at Noon..
- Kids Please have your Pumpkins/Scarecrows entered no later than 10 am on Saturday.
If you would like to be a vendor at this "Bash" , please fill out the application, and list Halloween Bash in the comment section.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, YOU MAY CALL : 423-639-7616 OR 423-552-3023
There will be a RETURN challenge game of Corn Hole starting @ 10 am....Rural Resources Kids VS GFM Vendors" Donations accepted for Both Non-Profits.